Sorry, but you do not have permission to view this content.
Swiss Cytometry Society Spring Meeting 2022: Review
We thank all the participants for an inspiring meeting!
This year’s SCS Spring Meeting was a first-time collaboration together with the Swiss Cytometry Meeting. A joint program was created, which enabled a lively exchange between clinically active users of flow cytometry and the research groups present. The Plenary Session talks, among others with MC Bene, as well as the Best of ESCCA formed an inspiring event with a special glance at the future of flow. And of course the General Assembly Meeting took place. The minutes of this meeting as well as all SCS talks including Best of ESCCA are available in the members area. The meeting was very well attended and a further cooperation will be evaluated for the next cytometry meeting in two years.
- SCS General assembly and new Board composition Comments Off on SCS General assembly and new Board composition
- Swiss Cytometry Spring Meeting Comments Off on Swiss Cytometry Spring Meeting
- 2nd SSH Diagnostic Meeting Comments Off on 2nd SSH Diagnostic Meeting
- SCS Autumn Meeting review Comments Off on SCS Autumn Meeting review
- 1st SSH Diagnostic Meeting Comments Off on 1st SSH Diagnostic Meeting
- Upcoming: 1st SSH-Diagnostic Meeting Comments Off on Upcoming: 1st SSH-Diagnostic Meeting
- New Board composition Comments Off on New Board composition
- SCS autumn meeting insights Comments Off on SCS autumn meeting insights
- 3rd of November 2020 virtual SCS autumn meeting Comments Off on 3rd of November 2020 virtual SCS autumn meeting