We thank the speakers of the SSH Diagnostic Meeting 2023 for an interesting and interactive crash course and lectures. The new format with crash course in Flowcytometry was well attended and will continue to be a part of the engagement of the SCS at the SSH Diagnostic Meeting.
Special thanks goes to Jennita Slomp and Nicole Borghuis Enschede (NL) for the insight into the dutch MRD AML work.
As member you can find the presentation from the SSH DM in the member area.
- Job offers from SCS associated lab
- Swiss Cytometry Society Spring Meeting 2023: Review
- SCS General assembly and new Board composition
- Swiss Cytometry Spring Meeting
- 2nd SSH Diagnostic Meeting
- SCS Autumn Meeting review
- 1st SSH Diagnostic Meeting
- Upcoming: 1st SSH-Diagnostic Meeting
- New Board composition